|CPCCLDG3001||Licence to perform dogging|
|CPCCWHS1001||Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)|
|CPCCWHS2001||Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|HLTAID011||Provide first aid|
|MSMWHS217||Gas test atmospheres|
|TLILIC0005||Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)|
|RIICBS203E||Safely handle bituminous materials|
|RIICCM202E||Identify, Locate and protect underground services|
|RIICRC310E||Construct and maintain roads|
|RIIHAN301E||Operate elevating work platform|
|RIIHAN308F||Load and unload plant|
|RIIHAN309F||Conduct telescopic materials handler operations|
|RIIHAN311F||Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier|
|RIIRIS301E||Apply risk management processes|
|RIIWHS202E||Enter and work in confined spaces|
|RIIWHS204E||Work safely at heights|
|RIIWHS205E||Control traffic with a stop/slow bat|
|RIIWHS302E||Implement traffic management plans|
|RIIMPO316E||Conduct self-propelled compactor operation|
|RIIMPO317F||Conduct roller operations|
|RIIMPO318F||Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations|
|RIIMPO319E||Conduct backhoe/loader operations|
|RIIMPO320F||Conduct civil construction excavator operations|
|RIIMPO321F||Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations|
|RIIMPO322E||Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations|
|RIIMPO323E||Conduct civil construction dozer operations|
|RIIMPO324F||Conduct civil construction grader operations|
|RIIMPO325E||Conduct civil construction scraper operations|
|RIIMPO326E||Conduct water vehicle operations|
|RIIMPO337E||Conduct articulated haul truck operations|
|RIIMPO338E||Conduct rigid haul truck operations|
|RIIWMG203E||Drain and dewater civil construction site|
CSQ Short Courses
Eligible Participants can only undertake 8 units of competency in total under the Short Courses Program (which includes both Building and Civil).
Within the 8 units of competency the following limits also apply:
- Participants can only undertake 3 High Risk Work Licences as listed below.
- Participants can only undertake 3 Mobile Plant Units as listed below.
Participants Must be ONE of the below:
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A Visa holder with relevant permission to work. – N.B. This does not include International Student Visas
AND must be ONE of the below:
- An Eligible Worker: Employed in Queensland within the Building & Construction Industry
- Self Employed in Building & Construction Industry
- An unemployed eligible worker (unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an Eligible Worker)
- An active apprentice or trainee, registered in Queensland, undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship as per the CSQ approved listing.
- An unemployed cancelled apprentice or trainee who was undertaking a CSQ approved apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Workcover participants
AND must not be:
- An Employee of an Authority *NB – a current exemption applies to Employees of Local Councils only if they are undertaking duties for building and construction work which would meet the eligible worker criteria.
- Currently enrolled and participating in a school program – excluding School-based apprentices and trainees, registered in Queensland, undertaking an approved CSQ apprenticeship/traineeship.
- Contracted as a trainer and assessor or an existing worker of an RTO
- Already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of the relevant program
- Undertaking more than 8 Units of Competency in the Short Courses Program including no more than 3 HRW Licences and no more than 3 MPO units.
- Participant seeking a verification of competency
CSQ funded Short Courses 2022 – 2023
Contact Us for corporate and individual pricing for these programs.
Eligible participants are able to undertake up to:
Regions covered in this contract term
Central, Darling Downs,-Toowoomba, Far North, Gold Coast, Greater Brisbane, Mackay Whitsundays, Northern, South West, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay