CSQ Trade Ready Program
Designed to provide additional skills & experiences to individuals who have had some exposure to the Building & Construction Industry (building or civil sectors) to build their job readiness and to prepare them to transition into a career in the Building and Construction Industry.
Eligible Participant means:
- a Participant who has the right to work in Australia;
- permanently reside in Queensland;
- remain enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program if entering the Program during Year 12, Term 3 (Only by direct negotiation and agreed upon by CSQ)
And must not be:
- an Employee of an Authority;
- an Apprentice or Trainee;
- permanently employed in the Building and Construction Industry;
- currently enrolled in or have previously completed a CSQ Trade Ready Program;
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO;
funded by an Authority or such other source for delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program.Contact Us
Contact Us for corporate and individual pricing for these programs.
See the table below for the short course programs on offer under this initiative.
|CPCWHS1001||Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (GCIT previously WHITE CARD)|
|RIISAM203E||Use hand and power tools|
|RIISAM204E||Operate small plant and equipment|
|RIIWMG203E||Drain and dewater civil construction site|
|RIIRTM203E||Work as a safety observer/spotter|
Regions covered in this contract term