CSQ Higher Level Skills
Eligible Participants can only undertake one (1) Higher qualification in total across the Program.
Participants must not be undertaking a CSQ SAGT program in the same contract term.
Participants Must be ONE of the below:
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A Visa holder with relevant permission to work. – N.B. This does not include International Student Visas
AND must be ONE of the below:
- An Eligible Worker: Employed in Queensland within the Building & Construction Industry
- Self Employed in Building & Construction Industry
- An unemployed eligible worker
- An active apprentice or trainee undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship as per the CSQ approved listing. Apprentices or trainees must have completed 50% or more of the registered training plan.
- A cancelled apprentice or trainee who was undertaking a CSQ approved apprenticeship or traineeship that has been cancelled having completed 50% or more of the training plan and is currently accessing State Government funding to complete their institution based training.
AND must not be:
- An Employee of an Authority *NB – a current exemption applies to Employees of Local Councils only if they are undertaking duties for building and construction work which would meet the eligible worker criteria.
- Currently enrolled and participating in another CSQ Higher Qualifications or SAGT Program in the same contract term.
- Signed into a traineeship for the same qualification either prior to, or during the contract term, with the exception of the Civil Qualification RII40720
- Currently enrolled and participating in a school program.
- Contracted as a trainer and assessor or an existing worker of an RTO
- Funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
- Participant seeking a verification of competency
CSQ Higher Level Skills – 2022 – 2023
Contact Us for corporate and individual pricing for these programs.
Eligible participants are able to undertake training in the programs below:
|QUALIFICATION CODE||QUALIFICATION NAME|
|RII40720||Cert IV in Civil Construction Supervision|
|RII50420||Diploma in Civil Construction Management|
Regions covered in this contract term
Central, Darling Downs, Toowoomba, Far North, Gold Coast, Greater Brisbane, Mackay Whitsundays, Northern, South West, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay